The Wotten Waven Development Committee, Inc.
The Wotten Waven Development Committee, Inc. was organised in 1979 but was registered in 2008 under the 1994 Companies ACT of the Commonwealth of Dominica as a non-profitable organization .Its present Committee consists of the following:
- Rudolph George, Chairman & Director
- Nathaneil Allan, Deputy Chairman
- Gilbert George, Treasurer & Director
- Delmar Charles, Committee member & Director
- Michal Burton, Secretary
- Talishia Mc Donald,Assistant Secretary
- Project Coordinator
- Leroy Sampson, PRO
- AlvinCharles,Committee Member
- Robertson Xavier,Committee Member
The Group operates an Internet Café and offers computer and printing services to the community. It also operates as a quasi-village council as none exists in the small village, and organises vendors’ activities, liases with tour guides and the snack bars in the area.
- To provide employment for our community members,generate funds for community development.
- To develop programs which will enable socio-economic activities by the effective marketing of our natural resources.
- To provide visitors the opportunity to explore wildlife,natural resources and volcanic activities while walking on a compact natural trail with international standards.